This error typically occurs when there is a problem storing information about downloaded titles in OverDrive for Windows (desktop). To resolve the error:
- Close OverDrive for Windows (desktop), if open.
- Open a Windows Explorer (or Files Explorer) window.
- Navigate to the location provided in the error message, which will look like this: C:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Roaming\OverDrive\Media Console\
- Right-click the MediaDB.dat file and rename it to MediaDB.old.
- Open OverDrive for Windows (desktop) again.
- Re-download borrowed audiobooks from your library's website.