If your MP3 player doesn't show up as a "Player" in the OverDrive Transfer Wizard, you can copy the audiobook from your Windows computer directly to your device.
Note:You won't be able to use these steps for Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod).
Use the steps below to manually transfer the audiobook to your device:
- Download the audiobook to OverDrive for Windows.
- Navigate to the audiobook files on your computer. By default, you'll find it under [My] Documents > My Media > MP3 Audiobooks.
- Plug your MP3 player into your computer.
- Drag the audiobook to your device and store it in the same place as other media (music or audiobooks). Your MP3 player will appear as a removable device in the left-hand side of the Windows Explorer (or File Explorer) window.
- Safely disconnect your MP3 player from your computer.
The audiobook should now play normally on your device.