With the desktop version of OverDrive for Windows, you can download and listen to audiobooks, transfer them to MP3 players (including Apple devices), and burn them to CDs. Use the steps below to install OverDrive for Windows (desktop) on your Windows 8 or 10 device.
How to install OverDrive for Windows (desktop) on a Windows 8 or 10 device
- Make sure your device is in "Desktop" mode.
- Open your web browser and go to app.overdrive.com.
- Tap or click Get started, then Download for Windows Desktop.
- Run or Open the MSI file to start the setup wizard.
- When the setup wizard opens, follow the prompts to install OverDrive for Windows (desktop).