If you're having trouble running the installer, the wrong program may be trying to open the file. Please follow the steps below to resolve the issue.
- Open your Downloads folder.
- Control-click ODMediaConsoleSetup.dmg to open a context menu.
- Click Open With then select DiskImageMounter.
Note: There may be multiple choices here, so your options may look different.
- Open Finder. Select OverDrive Media Console under "Devices" on the left-hand side.
- Double-click the installer, then follow the prompts to complete the installation.