After you borrow an eBook or audiobook and select Add to app (or Download), it should be automatically added to your app bookshelf. If the OverDrive app isn't automatically opening downloaded titles for you, please try the following steps.
- If you're using your device's browser to browse for and download titles, try using the OverDrive app instead.
- If that didn't work, or if you've already tried using the OverDrive app to download titles, use your device's browser to download a title again.
- Trying using a file explorer app (like AndroZip or ES File Explorer) to import the downloaded title to your app bookshelf:
- Open the file explorer and navigate to your Downloads folder.
- Tap the ACSM or ODM file you've just downloaded. A pop-up will appear asking what app you'd like to use to open the file.
- Select the OverDrive app from the list. This should add the title to your app bookshelf.
Note: If you wait too long to open the ACSM or ODM file, it will expire. Try opening the file right after you download it.
In the future, you should be able to simply tap the Add to app (or Download) button for a title you want to download from your library's OverDrive website, and your device will know to open it with the app.