If you're missing part of an audiobook, it's likely that it didn't transfer properly to your iPod. To resolve the problem, please follow the steps below.
Note: Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed before trying these steps.
- Plug your device into your computer and open iTunes (if it doesn't open automatically).
- Select the Device button near the top-left corner of iTunes.
Find the audiobook you've transferred to your iPod. For most iPods, they're stored in Music in the left-hand pane (under "On My Device").
For iPod shuffles, they're stored in On this iPod (under "Settings").
- Audiobook parts that didn't transfer properly will be grayed out in iTunes. Click on a grayed-out part and press the Delete key on your keyboard.
- Re-transfer the audiobook part(s) you removed in step 4 using OverDrive for Windows.
- Once the transfer is complete, return to iTunes and make sure your newly transferred audiobook parts aren't grayed out.
- Once you're done, click the eject button next to your device's name so you can safely unplug it.