With OverDrive for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch), you can find and borrow free eBooks, audiobooks, and more from your library's digital collection.
Note: iOS 9 or higher is required to install the latest version of the OverDrive app. You can read more about system requirements here.
Option 1: Install the OverDrive app using your device
- Open the App Store on your iOS device.
- Enter "OverDrive" in the search box and tap Search.
Tap +Get, then Install next to OverDrive from either the app details or search results screen.
- Once the OverDrive app finishes installing, tap +Open to launch it.
Option 2: Install the OverDrive app using your computer
- Click here to see the OverDrive app in the Apple App Store on your computer.
- From there, click View in iTunes.
- Click Get to download the app.
- Plug in your iOS device and sync it to iTunes to install the app.
- Once the OverDrive app finishes installing on your device, it's ready to use.