You can transfer audiobooks from your computer to your MP3 player using OverDrive for Windows (desktop).
Note: If you're using Windows 8 or newer, you can begin the transfer process from OverDrive for Windows 8/10 instead of the traditional desktop version.
If you're using an iPod, use these instructions instead of the ones below, because transferring to iPods works a little differently.
- Connect your MP3 player to your computer using your USB cable.
- Open OverDrive for Windows (desktop).
- Select an audiobook, then click the Transfer button.
- When the transfer wizard opens, click Next so the program can detect your device.
When your device is detected, make sure it's selected under "Player." Select the part(s) you want to transfer and click Next.
The transfer begins.
- When the transfer is complete, click Finish to close the transfer wizard.