With OverDrive, you can borrow and enjoy free eBooks, audiobooks, and more from your library or school's digital collection. All you need to get started is an internet connection, a library card or student ID, and these three steps:
Use your library card or student ID to borrow a title. Titles you've borrowed will appear on your Bookshelf under your Account.
Note: Magazines and newspapers work a little differently than other digital titles. See getting started with periodicals for more help.
On your Bookshelf, you'll find options for enjoying each borrowed title, like Read (read an eBook in your browser using OverDrive Read or MediaDo Reader), Listen (listen to an audiobook in your browser), Play (stream a video in your browser), and Download (available for eBooks and audiobooks).
For more help using OverDrive, check out the detailed guides below.
- Getting started with Android (videos)
- Getting started with Android
- Getting started with Kindle Fire devices
- Getting started with Kindle Fire tablets (videos)
- Getting started with Kindle reading apps (videos)
- Getting started with Kobo tablets (videos)
- Getting started with Kobo tablets
- Getting started with NOOK tablets (videos)
- Getting started with NOOK tablets