At this time, titles that you've transferred from your computer to your NOOK Color or Tablet cannot be returned or deleted directly from your device. However, you can remove those titles from your device using your computer by following the steps below.
Note: If you downloaded titles directly to your NOOK Color or Tablet using OverDrive's mobile app, you can return or delete those titles using these steps.
Note: These instructions are for ADE 2.0 or newer. We recommend always using the latest version of ADE.
- Connect your NOOK to your computer using the USB cable it came with.
- Launch Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on your computer.
- Click on your NOOK, which should appear under "Devices" in the library view.
- Right-click on the title you'd like to return or delete.
- Click Return Borrowed Item to return the eBook to your library and remove it from your computer.
Click Remove from Library to delete the book from your computer or device without returning it.
Note: If you delete the book without returning it, you'll still be able to download it from your library website until the lending period expires.