If you have an iPod, these articles may be more helpful:
- iPod: Getting started with an iPod
- iPod touch: Getting started with an iOS device (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch)
What you need
- A compatible MP3 player
- A cable to connect your device to your computer
- OverDrive Media Console for Windows or Mac
- A library card
How it works
- Install software
Install OverDrive Media Console (OMC) on your computer to transfer MP3 or WMA (if supported) audio files to your device.
Note: Macs can only use OMC to transfer MP3 audiobooks to an Apple device. WMA titles require a Windows computer.
- Browse, check out, and download titles on your computer
First, open your library's digital collection website (find it here) on your computer.
Next, check out and download an audio title.
- Transfer titles to your device and enjoy
Transfer checked-out audio files from your computer to your device using our instructions for Windows or Mac. Once you have transferred a title to your MP3 player, you can listen to it just like you would any other audio file.