You need to clear the Adobe ID you're using if you want to authorize your iOS device with a different Adobe ID.
Note: Clearing activation information disables all eBooks in OverDrive Media Console (OMC). These titles are still tied to the original Adobe ID you downloaded them with.
Deauthorizing OMC without an OverDrive account
Open the Home menu by swiping away from the left edge (bezel) of your screen.
Or, if you're using a legacy version of OMC, tap Get Books+.
Tap Deauthorize to clear the Adobe ID from your device.
Confirm by tapping Deauthorize.
Your device is now deauthorized. You can now authorize the device with a different Adobe ID.
Deauthorizing an Adobe ID with an OverDrive account
- Open the Home menu by swiping away from the left edge (bezel) of your screen.
- Tap Account, then Sign Out.
- Return to the Home menu and tap Settings.
- Tap Deauthorize to clear your Adobe ID from your device.
Managing devices on your OverDrive account
If you no longer want a device linked to your OverDrive account, you can remove it using the steps below. This is optional.
- Sign into your account at www.overdrive.com.
- Click Account in the top-right corner, then Devices in the Menu bar.
- Click the X next to the device you want to remove from your account and Confirm. The device will no longer be saved in your account.