Follow these steps to sync your Adobe ID, reading progress, bookmarks, and saved libraries on multiple devices using an OverDrive account:
- Install OverDrive Media Console (OMC) 3 on each device you plan to use.
- Create an OverDrive account (if you haven't already done so).
- Create an Adobe ID for your devices (if you haven't already done so).
- Sign into your OverDrive account through the OverDrive app on each device. You'll get prompted to sign in with both your Adobe ID and OverDrive account the first time you open OMC. You can find your OverDrive Account in the Home menu (Android and iOS) or the Settings menu (Windows 8 and RT).
- On each device, download the title(s) you'd like to be synced.
After completing these steps, titles downloaded through OMC will sync automatically on each device. So, if you read a book on your phone during the day, you can pick up right where you left off on your tablet later that night. Plus, you won't have to enter your Adobe ID again as long as you've signed into your OverDrive account through OMC 3 on each device.
Note: You must be signed in with your OverDrive account and have the same titles downloaded on each device to sync your progress and bookmarks.
Check out this help article for more information about OverDrive.com and your OverDrive account.