If you've borrowed a digital title, but have not yet selected a download format, you can return it early from the bookshelf on your library's digital collection website.
Note: Titles are automatically returned at the end of the lending period.
To return a title, click or tap the Return Title button.
If you select a download format, the Return Title button disappears.
If you download a title, you can return it using:
- Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) for Windows or Mac (EPUB and PDF)
- OverDrive Media Console (OMC) for Windows (MP3 only)
- OMC for Windows 8 (EPUB and MP3)
- OMC for Android (EPUB and MP3)
- OMC for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch) (EPUB and MP3)
- OMC for Windows Phone (EPUB and MP3)
- Amazon's website (Kindle Books)
Note: WMA audiobooks, Open EPUB and Open PDF eBooks, music, and streaming videos cannot currently be returned before the end of the lending period. Also, OverDrive Media Console for Mac does not currently support the return feature.