If you are having transfer issues, follow these steps to make sure iTunes is set up to transfer library titles from the OverDrive Media Console (OMC) Transfer Wizard.
- Click the Menu icon in the top-left corner of iTunes, then select Preferences.
- Click the Devices tab in the "Preferences" window. Check the option Prevent iPods and iPhones from syncing automatically if it is not already selected.
- Select the General tab, then click Import Settings.
- From the "Import Using" field, select the AAC Encoder option.
- From the "Setting" field, select Spoken Podcast.
- Click OK, then click OK again.
- Try using the OMC Transfer Wizard to transfer the title again (click here for Mac instructions).
If these steps do not resolve your transfer issues, contact your library for support.