You can transfer audiobooks to compatible MP3 players using OverDrive for Windows (desktop).
If you're using an Apple device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod), use these instructions instead of the ones below, because transferring to Apple devices works a little differently.
What you need
- A computer with Windows XP or newer
- An MP3 player (or other compatible portable device)
- A USB cable for your device
- OverDrive for Windows (desktop)
- Connect your MP3 player to your computer using your USB cable.
- Open OverDrive for Windows.
Select a title, then click the Transfer button.
- When the transfer wizard opens, click Next so the program can detect your device.
When your device is detected, make sure it's selected under "Player." Select the part(s) you want to transfer and click Next.
The transfer begins.
- When the transfer is complete, click Finish to close the transfer wizard.