You can transfer audiobooks and music to compatible portable devices using OverDrive for Windows.
What you need
- A computer with Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8
- An MP3 player (or other compatible portable device)
- A USB for your device
- OverDrive for Windows
- iTunes v9.1 (or newer) (if transferring to Apple devices)
- Plug your device into your computer.
From OverDrive for Windows, select a title and click the Transfer button.
Note: If you're using OverDrive for Windows 8, you can click Transfer from the audiobook player to open the transfer wizard on your desktop. You must also have the desktop version of our app installed to transfer titles.
When the transfer wizard opens, click Next so the OverDrive app can detect your device.
When the app detects your device, you'll see the "Confirm" screen. Click Next.
The title will transfer to your device.
- Click Finish to close the transfer wizard.