You can transfer audiobooks and music to compatible portable devices using OverDrive for Windows.
What you need
- A computer with Windows XP, Vista, 7, or 8
- An MP3 player (or other compatible portable device)
- The USB cable that came with your device
- OverDrive for Windows
- iTunes v9.1 (or newer) (if transferring to Apple devices)
- Plug your device into your computer.
From OverDrive's desktop app, select a title and click the Transfer button.
Note: In OverDrive for Windows 8, clicking Transfer from the app's audiobook player takes you to the transfer wizard on your desktop. When transferring titles from OverDrive for Windows 8, you must also have the desktop version of our app installed.
When the transfer wizard opens, click Next so the OverDrive app can detect your device.
When your device is detected, the "Confirm" screen is displayed. Click Next.
The title is then transferred to your device.
- Click Finish.