Note: If you're using Windows 8, RT, or 10, you can also install OverDrive for Windows 8. Learn about the differences between OverDrive for Windows 8 and OverDrive for Windows (desktop) here.
What you need
- A computer with Windows XP or newer
- Internet Explorer 7 (or newer)
- Windows Media Player 9 (or newer), which comes with your Windows computer
- Open your favorite web browser and navigate to app.overdrive.com.
- Click Download for Windows.
- Run or Open the MSI file to start the setup wizard.
- When the setup wizard opens, follow the prompts to install OverDrive for Windows.